The season of beautiful, colorful and fragrant flowers is here. Spring flowers awaken nature from its sleep during the chilly winters. Let’s have a look at the list of spring flowers that spread happiness and joy around!
|“The fields are snowbound no longer;
There are little blue lakes and flags of tenderest green.
The snow has been caught up into the sky
So many white clouds–and the blue of the sky is cold.
Now the sun walks in the forest,
He touches the bows and stems with his golden fingers;
They shiver, and wake from slumber.
Over the barren branches he shakes his yellow curls.
Yet is the forest full of the sound of tears….
A wind dances over the fields.
Shrill and clear the sound of her waking laughter,
Yet the little blue lakes tremble
And the flags of tenderest green bend and quiver.“
– Katherine Mansifield
The snow clad surroundings after the cold and dull winters, wakes up to the fresh and colorful life after that. Nature seems like she has dressed in the best of her colorful gowns and sways as if dancing to the melodious tune of the birds singing sweetly. Sweet smelling flowers that bloom enhance the beauty of nature. It is a season of rebirth, renewal and growth. The blooming of early spring flowers like magnolias, cherries and quince, mark the beginning of the beautiful spring season.
Spring is also the season of love and relationships. Girls love to have spring marriages, and why not? After all it is the most ideal weather for outdoor weddings, tons of beautiful flowers for decorations, and the fantastic aroma of these flowers, just makes the big day special and grand. Spring flowers evoke the romance of the season. Choosing from a variety of spring flowers can be difficult.
List of Spring Flowers for Weddings
- Iris: Iris is the flower of a Greek goddess, a messenger of love. They are delicate and look stunning as wedding flowers. They come in many colors like pink and orange, white and yellow, brown and red, blue and purple and even black. They make wonderful cut flowers and last for many days.
- Orchids: Orchids are an ideal wedding flower option, as the arrangements of these flowers can be done well in advance, and they manage to look fresh even on the D-day. They are naturally available in green, purple and whites, but you also get dyed flowers to suit your decoration or theme.
- Lilacs: Lilacs are small, delicate and sweet-scented flowers. They are popular as spring wedding flowers, but the only drawback being, they cannot stay fresh for more than 24 hours. Lilacs come in beautiful mauve and white colors, symbolizing purity and chastity. These little flowers would fill the wedding venue with the lingering sweet aroma.
- Tulips: There can be nothing better for a spring wedding than colorful tulips. There are more than 100 varieties of cut tulips available. The use of tight budded tulips for your arrangements is great so that they slowly open up and circulate their enticing fragrance.
- Daffodils: Daffodils are the most bright, delightful and simply elegant flowers. They are the best flowers to highlight the flowering of your new life. These normally come in yellow and white colors. Daffodils signify joy, purity and strength of love. They are also a symbol of good fortune.
Spring Flowers List
So, if you are planning a spring wedding look no further than the above list, and use tons of these spring flowers to create a truly timeless and connected feel for your special day celebration. They are also the best choice to decorate your garden and liven it up to chase away the winter blues. Gardeners normally vignette these spring flower plants in one area to make their garden look and feel colorful. The alluring beauty, lovely colors, and the aesthetic fragrance of these spring flowers is just more than captivating!