Wouldn't you love to host your own barbecue party? However, you don't know how to get a grill. Ordering grilled food from a restaurant wouldn't be as much fun. Don't worry! Build a barbeque grill in your patio, and be ready for a weekend bash. Here are some interesting tips to carry out this task.
It is done using a ribbed surface for the dry heat, and a broth-filled pot for the moist heat. The cooking is done at various speeds, starting with fast and then gradual cooking. Another technique is when cooking is done using indirect or low-level direct heat and low temperature. It takes several hours to cook in this method.
After you are done deciding on the size and location, you will need:
- a round piece of tin
Directions for Building Your Own Barbeque Grill
- The diameter of your grill grate should be slightly bigger than that of the grill.
- Using it as a guide, mark the size on the ground, and lay the round piece of heat-proof metal sheet on it.
- The bricks have to be laid in a spherical manner, making sure that they touch each other.
- After the first layer circle, make a new layer, overlapping two bricks underneath with new bricks.
- Keep on adding the layers, until the desired height (between 18 inches and 2 feet) is met.
- Follow the brick-layering process by setting the stones in the base of the fire pit, succeeded by firewood.
- Kindle the fire until you see a fair amount of glowing red cinders at the bottom.
- Cover the fire pit with the grill gate.
Your home-built barbeque grill is ready. Now you may flaunt it whenever you throw a party at home. A nice grill, coupled with passionate cooking, is surely going to get you the appreciation.